About Me

Underberg, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
THE LITTLE BOX FACTORY PO Box 833 Underberg, 3257 KZN Tel: 033-7011973 (When it works) Cell: 083-5487960 (Mostly works) E-mail: staytrj@gmail.com My name is Rob Stayt and I live on a farm at Underberg KZN. I am a pensioner and run a small factory of my own called THE LITTLE BOX FACTORY. I spend my time manufacturing Rustic Wooden Boxes of all sorts. All my boxes are made of locally grown pine and are rough sawn. They are nailed and glued together. I leave them with a plain wood finish so the customer may varnish or paint them to their own desires. I can also manufacture Rustic boxes to customer's requirements within the limits of 400mm. I do hope you may be interested in my products. If so, tell me which products you are interested in, or,let me know the required dimensions so I can work up samples for you. If you wish to visit my little factory, please contact me to make arrangements. Free delivery to Underberg/Himeville/Bulwer. Delivery to Pietermaritzburg and the Midlands district may be arranged. Please contact me. All other deliveries are to the customer's expense. Rob Stayt

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The "Thing"

I am wondering just what this "Thing" is.  Please have a look at the picture and if you know what it is, please let me know via e-mail.

If you come up with a funny, fantastic, ludicrous idea and description, let me know too.  We need a little fun on this blog.

The "THING"

No comments:

Post a Comment